Our team of peer supporters provide informal help and guidance for people who may be struggling with a planning issue. They include people from all walks of life and from all over Scotland.
Their expertise includes:
– Responding to applications
– Commenting on local development plans
– Drawing up their own local place plans
– Enforcement of conditions
– Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA’s)
– Freedom of information (FOI) requests.
They have developed knowledge on many different areas from biofuel and incinerators, landfill operations, off shore mega windfarms to large scale housing developments.
Find out more about our peer support: https://www.planningdemocracy.org.uk/what-we-do/peer-support/